Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HE'S BACK!!!!


My younger brother Michael is HOME!!!! He came home on Wednesday May 19th from his 2 year mission to Orlando Florida~Haitian Creole Speaking. I can't even say how excited I have been the past few months knowing that he was due home soon and now that he's finally back it's so fantastic! I have to say that with him being gone a real part of our family has been missing-though we couldn't have all been more proud of him and his decision to serve~it is obvious that he was an awesome missionary and truly loved by the people he served, he's such an example of goodness to me and I'm so proud to have him as my brother and dear dear friend. I Love You Michael and so glad to have you home!

1 comment:

  1. You're on at the same time I am. I know this because I checked my blog about 10 minutes ago, and this post was not there.

    ReplyDelete