Friday, May 7, 2010

I've found it...

This is a post to all of those people who have had an 'inny' belly button all their lives-I have found that there is in fact an end to the folds of a belly knot. How do you ask have I made this discovery?
My belly button has nearly completed the transformation (much to the shock of all those who see it-namely Brigg and myself) from an inny to a very pronounced outty. Before you think that this is a random occurrence and that your belly button is in danger of some random metamorphosis, don't worry, it's pregnancy related as far as I can tell. I've officially got a button for a belly button.
I'm reminded of the song...
I've got a button and it's not on my shirt!
dadadada
I've got a button and it's not on my skirt!
dadadada
I've got a button and it's a part of me!
dadadada
It's in the middle of my bel-l-y!

side note: The humiliating story of how I learned that song was in swimming practice when the coach offered if I were to sing a song of his choice to the people in the hot tub then we could get out early. The belly button song was taught, was sung, and we got out early.:) Abbie is my witness:)

4 comments:

  1. You have gone crazy. I'm siding with Brigg on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that baby up there... weird. The fish are cool though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the baby in the bubble is strange, & even stranger is the "babystrology.com"

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, technically he's in a bubble you know, I was going for real life. Just kidding, I just couldn't find another option...:)

    ReplyDelete