Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MAY 17th~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ok so it's no longer May 17th but I didn't want to post something else and 'fretend' that Brigg's birthday was not post-worthy....I mean come on, it's not every day that you turn 24 years old-really only once in a lifetime you could say.
Just a side note: personally I hate it when people write sappy things about their loves but I think that a birthday is a day where this can be excused, with this being said, I'll keep it to a minimum.
Happy Birthday! In your honor Brigg, here are just 24 things that I love about you, in no particular order of course.

1. You make me laugh, sometimes until 'my eyes are crying'
2. You can appreciate my crazy hair for the masterpiece that it is and the effort that it takes to create it (a pregnant's night sleep)
3. You work harder than most everyone in the entire world
4. You are so easy to please, "cereal, again?"
5. You are a good compliment giver
6. You are competitive-very refreshing-even though I kick your trash in most everything:)haha
7. You are an optimist
8. You are 'unique' in your crazy psycho ways:)
9. You wear socks to bed:)
10. You are willing to go just about anywhere and do just about anything with me, Joann's fabric, running, swimming.....the list goes on.
11. You're willing to try my creations-what a gem:)
12. You sing your lungs out in the shower
13. You make up your own words to songs while singing them-I swear you're the best impromptu singer that I've ever met
14. You have a deep voice, perfect for being a dad:) and being an intimidating scripture reader
15. You are fun to be with pretty much always even if we're just 'vedging'
16. You have the best beaver pelt in the world
17. You are a confident person, but always the first to claim fault-even if it really isn't yours to claim
18. You tell it how it is-also very refreshing
19. You love 'playing'....I married peter pan-which I LOVE
20. You allow yourself to be my pillow for my ever growing body and belly-I'm sure you don't sleep well because of it, but you never complain~thanks love
21. You always have been the king of leaving me sweet surprises, all growing up and that hasn't stopped even though we're old and married:) The surprises just get better:)
22. You are one of the only people that I know of who always writes in cursive, oddly impressive
23. You are truly my best friend
24. You are my better half
Here's to another year of 'days of birth' babe, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment