Thursday, August 26, 2010

He's here!!!

BROXTON aka BROX
7lbs 3 oz 19 inches of beautiful healthy baby!

A dear friend once shared with me her belief that there are times when we have experiences and thoughts just cannot be described...and while they can't be described, they do sometimes manage to escape our mouths in the form of a blissful sigh. Simply put, words cannot do whatever it may be due justice. Think back to some of the most touching experiences of your life and you will most likely remember one of those unintentional sighs finding it's way in. When words are inadequate, there are sighs of happiness, sadness, gratitude, love, loss, and everything else in between... Here is to one of the 'happiest sighs' in our life times~ Our little Brox was born on August 10th and we have absolutely fallen in love with him.

And to the words that I will never be able to speak or write that could possibly convey the overwhelming sense of gratitude and love for this sweet little spirit...here is another happy-sleep deprived but entirely blissful sigh. :)

~And I have to put in a little side note-can I just say thank you to you husband-first that you read our blog, second that you had the plan to sweetly surprise me, third that you took the time to figure out how to post, and fourth and most importantly~that you have the best rose colored glasses on when you look at me:) I love you so much for that.

5 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!! I love the pics they really capture that fresh, new, baby moment you only get for a little while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys! Found you through Jamie's blog. Thought you might have some baby pictures up and what do ya know, I was right! He is so adorable! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is perfect! I am so excited for you guys!!! It is such a fun adventure, even if it's a sleep deprived one.
    I couldn't agree with Brigg more. I think you guys make a great couple. yin and yang. And Brox is one lucky little boy to get the pair of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh. He is amazing. I love him! You are amazing and I love you. everything Brigg said about you is completely true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Melynne, he is such a handsome little guy. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete