Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brand new and fresh:)
One month...still pretty fresh:)

First football game

First set of plaids

First bath...didn't love it that's for sure. Hate could be more like it.

Where he loves to sleep...Mom and Dad's bed...coincidentally hates his own bed:) I've created a little monster by allowing this I know. But let's be honest, who can say no to their baby who loves to cuddle?

First reading lesson from Aunt Mimi who is a 6th grade teacher

We all do a lot of this...ok not really. But getting better at night...ever so slightly.:)

First Labor Day

First play date...arranged youngest to oldest for those who are wondering:)

5 weeks...and apparently worried about something important:)

10 comments:

  1. He is to cute!! Him and Mikah are going to be picking up on the ladies together pretty soon!! We need to come see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say spoil him all you can. :) I need to come see you both again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I LOVE that little Brox. I STILL need to come visit again, life has been crazy! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him! I really really love him! He is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just checking to make sure my comments have to be sent for your approval first...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?! Where did my other comment go? Anyway it went something like this. I LOVE HIM. HE is SO CUTE. And thanks to you Graham and Brox have the same pj's. That I also love, they are such a pretty color. Graham has yet to enjoy his first football game though. Brigg is starting Brox early=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute!! I love that last picture. And don't worry, there's no such thing as spoiling until about 6 months, so cuddle away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is truly a STUD!! We love our baby cousin Broxton! He is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH look at our lil champ!! Love him so much!! Love you guys to....I guess haha jk love you!

    ReplyDelete