Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Don't Know How She Does It

I am not sure how to blog or what to say on a blog, but I know the password my sweet wife uses to do this blog, so I am going to throw something in to surprise her. She is an angel, a saint, a perfect women, sent down to earth to save me from myself. I don't understand how she puts up with me, but bless her heart, she does. I get nervous to leave her for more than a couple hours because I am positive that one of these times God is going to pull her up, straight up translation, because she is so perfect. Without her, I am nothing, literally a lump on a log, with a very thick beaver pelt on my head. She is the only one to keep me happy, excited, and calm. I am rather intense, competitive, stressed, and easy to blow up, but she keeps everything constant and steady, just like the Savior would do. She is also incredibly beautiful, not just her good looks, but everything about her is beautiful. Sometimes I wonder how I was lucky enough to snag her. The best thing I ever did was trick her into marrying me, hahaha, she thought she was going to get someone normal, little did she know that I am absolutely crazy. But a good side note to my insanity is that I am crazy about her. Sweetheart, you are my angel, I love you so much that I can barely focus during the day. Little Broxton was blessed with the best mom in the world, thank you for raising our cute little champ, and thanks for raising your other big kid, me. I love you, I lub you, and I lub ya lub.

4 comments:

  1. Brigg, You are such a sweet husband. But honey I hate to tell you... youre getting NOTHING for about 6 weeks. :) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that all the men folk are lucky to have women;) And like you said, Women like Melynne especially! I agree with you that she is an angel. Remember those family pictures of the King's in all white... Angelic! Congratulations to you guys again! Broxton a perfect and very handsome baby! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Brigg!! Remind her these things a lot during the next while!
    I'm so glad you two are so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose', very impressive. All so very true. I am so thankful that you snagged Melynne. She is perfect and perfect for you. But being the ever so protective and proud older sister of you I can't help but think she was lucky to snag you as well. You both are such a tremendous inspiration to me. I always refer to you two as my perfect brother and sister in law,(seriously ask anyone). You know I have always said that you were perfect amazing that you somehow ended up in the Barron Family, haha what a blessing to us!! I so very love you and Melynne and little Broxton. I just can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete