Saturday, November 6, 2010

SEcond StaR on the RigHT, StraiGHt on TiL MoRnING...and BYU football



Brox's very 1st BYU football game...coincidentally the cougars had a good showing...I think Brox and his little uniform were inspiring perhaps:) And possibly the fact that he didn't cry once during the whole experience~it's debatable.


Here's Brox aka Peter's first Halloween...in reverse order for the day~sorry I'm not taking the time to switch it.






Happy Halloween:) Luckily, the day before the 'real' Halloween~which was absolutely freezing~We went to Marianne's (aka the doc) school for their 6th grade carnival then to our home ward's Halloween party (with McKenna aka Tink) So he got to wear his Peter Pan outfit...Just a side note, can I say that my mom was incredibly talented? She always made our costumes and did an awesome job, trying to be domestic and 'momish' I dared to create my first Peter Pan costume...nearly killed me. One word~Love:) And yes, those are real tights...dyed green (thank you Marianne for your brilliant idea as to how to do this)
I can't believe I'm putting the brothers doing their crazy faces~this is a classic example of negative reinforcement when trying to encourage a normal picture every once in a while:)
ANd I LOVE that we caught this on camera~~I LOVE YOU~~:)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And I LOVE your dark hair! Let's play soon Lynnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome!! Love his costume, I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!! His little Peter Pan costume makes me want to cry. He is precious!!!! Presley was Tink last year. Slight obsession with the movie perhaps? You my dear look amazing and Im loving the dark hair. Brigg, you need a hair cut pronto. Love you guys. Im crying you arent coming for thanksgiving. I mean seriously.

    ReplyDelete