Friday, November 26, 2010

Grandma Renee's Birthday and Thanksgiving

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Grandma Renee! We went to a movie and out to Texas Road House for dinner....Brox was a gem, he seriously watched the whole movie. We love you Grandma!

This is all of us about to head to bed~~we had cooking to do the next morning, so a sleepover was voted on...agreed on...and thanksgiving was a hit. Thank you for having us!
This is Brox's sweet Great Grandma Barron taking a turn on Thanksgiving day...everyone loved baby boy and he loved everyone! Thank you to the many helpers who loved and held him!



Before I continue this post, I would like to confess~"Tummy Time" is basically non-existant; a few minutes here, a few minutes there. It usually ends with him screaming and crying, not exactly a fun experience like most moms talk about. But we're trying.. so tonight I put him on his belly...this time he didn't cry, instead he just went to sleep. Talk about taking matters into your own hands.


This is the day after Thanksgiving and can I say THE SECOND DAY OF SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT....IN BROX'S OWN BED! Luckily he still appears to love us even though he's been kicked out of our bed...for the most part.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man... I want to eat those chubby cheeks. Just looking at that cute boy makes me smile. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we cried not having everyone here for thanksgiving. I wonder if MR. B would sleep better on his stomach. I Know they say SIDS but Presley LOVED her stomach and at 8 weeks I started putting her on her stomach when she slept and she never woke up during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I know I am favoring but thank you for posting some thanksgiving pictures of the fam for me it makes me smile and cry and so happy to see everyone all together with a huge smile. Everyone looks so beautiful. I miss you all way to much, it hurts all too often. But I will see you all in 2 and a half months and that will be heaven for me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man your little guy is so cute! It was so great talking to you! I'm so glad that we were able to talk and catch up. I'd love to hang out with your cute family. Thanks so much for your great friendship! It means a lot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete