Sunday, July 4, 2010

BABY SHOWER SURPRISE!


Surprise Surprise! There have been some busy bee's up here in Montana this past week-and by that I mean Jamie, Abby and Maria.:) These totally sweet friends of mine threw me and baby boy Barron a surprise baby shower this past Friday. They were very covert in this operation using the cover of lunch and a movie...brilliant-what pregnant woman doesn't want to go out to lunch?:) And of course with such great company? Ally-you were very much missed!
I was entirely caught off guard and didn't even know what to say, I mean they even made a darling diaper cake complete with little baby accessories...DaRLiNG! I am honestly so touched by their thoughtfulness and am so grateful for their kindness. THANK YOU LADIES for spoiling us, that was such a sweet surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- what nice girls! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see that the girls are taking care of YOU. What a fun surprise! I am excited for you to get your sweet baby boy here... I will be following Abbys blog, I am anxious to hear how it all goes. I enjoyed the time we spent together in Montana. Good luck - (Abbys Mom)

    ReplyDelete